Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tilda and the Beanstalk...



Hi Everyone!!! I'm finally back with another card. I've been working on this project for about a week and a half...coloring here and there when I can. I was originally going to use these images for a project for yesterday's Magnolia-licious Blog Hop, but I couldn't get it colored in time. I won't go into the boring details of what I've been up to since it's all work related and really boring. So, I will just get right to my project! I hope you like it :-)


Tilda and the Beanstalk
When I received my Magnolia-licious DT Kit, the first thing I wanted to do was ink up this little cutie! I just love her!!!!!!!!!! Look at Tilda on that Beanstalk! Anything cuter? I don't think sooooooo! Her official name is Beanstalk Tilda and she's resting on the Beanstalk after quite a long climb up into the clouds. Both are available at Magnolia-licious right now and are discounted 10%! How's that for a deal? Head on over and get yours while supplies last. With the nursery rhyme theme, they are perfect for a child's birthday or a baby shower. I really love the idea of using them for a baby shower. I would have loved to receive a card with these images on it when I was pregnant with my son.

Both images are colored with Copic markers...and lots of them! Because I was working on the coloring throughout the past 10 or so days, I have no idea which colors I used. All of the flowers are from WOC and were given to me by my sweet friends Mindy and Claudia. Thank you Sweeties!!! A girl can never have enough flowers! The papers are from an old BG 6x6 pad. The gorgeous lace and doily are from my stash. I cut the dragonflies with a Magnolia DooHickey die. I don't see it in stock at Magnolia-licious right now, but they have tons of other dies to choose from right now. They've started stocking Cheery Lynn Dies, Marianne Dies and Memory Box Dies and they've got a really good selection at great prices.
Well, that's it for me today. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you'll leave me a little note to let me know that you were here!
Til next time,
Angie

6 comments:

  1. Oh my Angie, that is soo pretty, I love it.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Angie,

    That is really a pretty card WOW!!!!!

    Kindest regard Chantal
    http://kaartenenscrappen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!! what magical colouring just perfect for this Beanstalk Tilda I just love it!! Wasn't sure when I first saw it but you have just sold it to me!!! lol Thanks for sharing your beautiful work Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card again angie! Love your colouring, it always makes me want to try my copics...;) What paper do you use? I have tried "cc" but I don´t feel comfortable with that...
    Thanks for sharing great piece of art!
    Love Lillemor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colored card - wonderful !!! All the others finished it perfect.
    Greetings from Austria
    Helga

    ReplyDelete