Friday, March 11, 2011

Wishing You a Day Filled with Happiness...

Hi Everyone!  I've got a card to share with you today. I made this card several weeks ago and waited to post it until after I gave it to my bestest friend, Racquel, for her birthday. We've been friends for well over 20 years and she means the world to me. We met today for her birthday lunch and did a little shopping. She was looking for a spring trench coat and, even though I wasn't in the market for one, we both ended up purchasing the same one! No surprise, we've done that kinda thing for years :-)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my card. I really enjoyed making it and I'm just thrilled with how it turned out. Here goes....

Tilda with Heart Lace


This little sweetie is 'Tilda with Heart Lace' from Magnolia's 'You Are So Special' collection. She's currently in stock over at Magnolia-licious so hop on over and get yours! I looked all over for the little sheet of paper that has the details of this card and it's nowhere to be found. That's what I get for waiting to post it!!! I do know that I colored her with Copic markers. The flowers are all from WOC and the sentiments are from Verve Stamps. The rest is a mystery at this point. I've got several photos so you can see the card from all angles...inside and out.





That's it for today! Thank you so much for stopping by :-)

Ciao,

Angie

4 comments:

  1. Hi hi,

    Ooooohhhhh wwaaauuuwww what a gorgeous cards you make!!! I became a follower immediately!! I don't want to miss any of your gorgeous projects!!!
    Have a very nice weekend!!!

    gr. Arjette (the Netherlands).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Angie!

    HUGS SUSY

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable! Just loving the papers the colours and flowers are all so perfect together and the image is just beautiful!! Hugs Janine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie, you did a beautiful job of the folds of this Tilda's dress. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete