'Shabby Chic' Tilda
This image is part of Magnolia's most recent kit and the name has not yet been released. I would imagine that it'll be out soon though! And when it is, I'm sure Diana will get it in right away at Magnolia-licious. So be on the look out!
I cut the image with a SB circle die and then outlined it with pieces from a border that I punched with a MS punch. I cut the border into pieces and then secured them individually behind the image in a circle to create the lace-like border. The dp's are from Webster's Pages and cs is by Bazzill. I found the beige lace at Really Reasonable Ribbon and trimmed the end's of it with brads from American Crafts.
The black organza ribbon is from my stash. I decorated the bow with some flowers from WOC. The image was painted using a combo of Copic markers and watercolor with Ranger DI's. The inside of the card is decorated to compliment the cover.
That's all I have for today! Thanks so much for stopping by :-) I would love for you to leave a little comment to let me know what you think of my project.