Saturday, March 5, 2011

'Shabby Chic' Tilda

Hey there everyone!!! I don't do this 'Shabby Chic' theme too often, but I'm thrilled with the way it turned out. I hope you enjoy it :-)



'Shabby Chic' Tilda
This image is part of Magnolia's most recent kit and the name has not yet been released. I would imagine that it'll be out soon though!  And when it is, I'm sure Diana will get it in right away at Magnolia-licious.  So be on the look out!


I cut the image with a SB circle die and then outlined it with pieces from a border that I punched with a MS punch. I cut the border into pieces and then secured them individually behind the image in a circle to create the lace-like border. The dp's are from Webster's Pages and cs is by Bazzill. I found the beige lace at Really Reasonable Ribbon and trimmed the end's of it with brads from American Crafts.


The black organza ribbon is from my stash. I decorated the bow with some flowers from WOC. The image was painted using a combo of Copic markers and watercolor with Ranger DI's. The inside of the card is decorated to compliment the cover.

That's all I have for today! Thanks so much for stopping by :-) I would love for you to leave a little comment to let me know what you think of my project.

Ciao,

Angie

5 comments:

  1. Absolut gorgeous. Great papers and that image is so cute. Your coloring is perfect.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowww how great this card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh WAUW!!!
    Lovely and very BEAUTIFUL card!!!
    Hugs,
    Marijke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love the Tilda image. You captured her mood perfectly with your colour choices.
    Luv Hev xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Angie!
    I read somewhere that you are holding an online class for your distress ink colouring method. How could I join it...as I alwasy adore the way you painted your images...

    Love, xoxo...Dewi

    ReplyDelete