Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Santa Edwin...

Hey Everybody!!! I can't get over how fast time goes by! I've been working to get caught up on my commitments and my projects. I was working on a project for next week and really having trouble with it. I colored some images that I just didn't like on my project (which is a secret for now). So, I decided to take one of the images and make a card with it. I haven't worked with Magnolia's 'Edwin' for a while, so this was a bunch of fun. I'm still loving the whole Christmas theme and I'm trying to ink up every one of my images from Magnolia's 'Merry Christmas 2010' collection before the big day arrives.

Here's my card...I hope you like it!

SANTA EDWIN

This great little guy is 'Santa Edwin'! I think he is just adorable sitting there looking at the Christmas list. I've paired him with Snowy Circle and Merry Christmas.


The dp's I selected are from PinkPaislee's 'Father Christmas' collection. It's one of my absolute favorite collections this year. Cs is Bazzill, of course. Edwin is sitting mounted to a background cut with my Spellbinder's Nestabilities. I used Stickles all over the place in Stardust and Xmas Red. The cute little felt ornament is by Little Yellow Bicycle.


I colored Edwin with a combo of Copic markers and watercolor with Ranger DI's. Details are below:

Copics: E000, 00, 02, 41, 44, R20, N1, 3

DI's: walnut stain, black soot, peeled paint, weathered wood, antique linen

On a little side note, I'm told that Magnolia Ink is going to have a some all new designs for the magazine layouts in the next issue so be sure to pre-order yours!

That's all I have for today. To all of you in the USA, I hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving. To everyone else, have a wonderful day. Thanks so much for visiting :-)

Ciao,

Angie

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, he´s just adorable! I think he looks great in green. (maybe because green is my favorite..) And I just love your colouring!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!
    Hugs Susy from Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Angie ik ben gek van je kaartjes...je maakt ze zo prachtig! Ik heb een kopietje ;-) van je vorige kaartje gemaakt....dankjewel voor de inspiratie!!!!Heel veel liefs, Celia.

    http://celia-thecolorofmydreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete