Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas Ornaments...

Hello Everyone!!! I'm absolutely LOVING the new Magnolia Merry Christmas collection. They are so much fun to color and always bring a smile to my face when I look at them. So many of the images are extremely versatile and can be used throughout the winter season or for other occasions.

And now for the reveal...

An 'Ornamental' Magnolia Mini World!!!






The Mini's are coming!!!...The Mini's are coming!!! I have so loved working with these mini Magnolia images. They are so quick to color and easy to combine together. They are soon to be released at Magnolia-licious as Magnolia Mini World. The Christmas collection will be available first and this is a little sneeky peek just for you.

 

When in Boras, Sweden, Diana and I stopped by a gorgeous flower shop a few times. We both fell in love with these heart ornaments. It originally had a different image on it, which I promptly removed and replaced with this Mini Angel Tilda from the Magnolia Mini World -Merry Christmas Collection. Her wings, halo and the edges of the heart got a bit of diamond and stardust Stickles.


I found this gorgeous frame ornament in a local craft store. It's the perfect size for a mini Magnolia image. I may have to go and purchase a few more so I can decorate my own mini Magnolia tree for the holidays! I've featured Mini Jolly Wreath from the Magnolia Mini World -Merry Christmas Collection. Her wings got a dab of stardust Stickles.

In case you're wondering, I bought the little winter tree a couple months ago at Canterbury Village, which is a year-round Christmas shop in Lake Orion, MI.

Anyway, I colored both images with Copic markers and watercolor with Ranger Distress Inks. The details are as follows:

Copics: E00, 000, 02, 41, 42, 43, 44, R20, 37, 39, YR00, W00, 1, 3, 5

DI's: weathered wood, antique linen, walnut stain, forest moss, shabby shutters, tumbled glass

That's all I have for you today. Thank you so much for dropping by.

Ciao,

Angie

3 comments:

  1. These are precious!! You have totally inspired me to make my own ornaments and I can't wait for the mini's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angie,

    What a gorgeous idea I love this!!
    Beautiful colour :)
    Lovely frames also.

    Hugs from Holland
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete