Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sneaky Tilda...

Hey Hey Hey Everyone! Well, I'm getting back into my groove again after my trip. From your comments, I could see that you enjoyed the photos. What a gorgeous country! I already can't wait to go back.

The day before the grand re-opening at Magnolia, I was given the wonderful surprise gift of choosing a few stamps from the new 'A Merry Little Christmas 2010' collection so that I could use them during my watercolor demonstration in the shop. It was such a joy to see all of the new stamps sitting there just waiting for all of our little hands to get hold of them. This is my first card with one of the stamps that I selected. She's called 'Sneaky Tilda' and she's so versatile that I used her for a birthday card for my friend Debbie. Here she is...


Sneaky Tilda


 

This little cutie is Sneaky Tilda and she's from Magnolia's 'A Merry Little Christmas' collection for 2010. A friend of mine is celebrating her birthday this week, so I wanted to make a card for her. I couldn't wait to use my new stamps and this one is perfect for just about any celebration.


These gorgeous dp's are by PinkPaislee. I think the collection is called 'Sweetness'. And they are!!! I used Bazzill cs. The frame was cut using the Magnolia DooHickey 'Old Swedish Lace' die. I cut the image and the sentiment (from Catslife Press) with Spellbinder's dies. I found the pearls in one of my ribbon drawers and made a bow from them. The flowers are from both Magnolia and Wild Orchid Crafts. I haven't used many flowers on my projects lately, so I went a bit crazy with them! To add a little bling, all flowers were given some sparkle with stardust Stickles.


I colored this little lady using a combo of Copic markers and watercolor with Ranger Distress Ink. Here are the details...

Copics: EOO, 02, 42, 43, 44, 50, 57, RV21, W1

DI's: antique linen, tumbled glass, walnut stain, black soot, tattered rose, weathered wood, vintage photo

That's all I have for today. Have an awesome day and try to find some time for coloring!

Ciao,

Angie

5 comments:

  1. hi angie,
    aaaahhw I really love your card it's so lovely..
    and your colours are perfect!
    hugs from the netherlands
    x sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love this card :)
    The colouring is perfect! Also love all the flowers and other decorations you've used on this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful Angie!! And you colouring is out of this world!!!!
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a awesome card Angie! :) Your colouring is out of this world!! It´s so amazing! And I just love that Tilda, she is so sweet :)

    Hugs,
    Karita

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, what a lovely card. And just love youre colouring!!!

    ;0)Gry-Beate

    ReplyDelete