Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Rah Rah Sis Boom Bah!!!

Hi Everyone!!! I hope all is well with each of you! Things here in Michigan are just fine. Still hoping for some consistency in the weather. My ideal summer day is sunny, 85-90 degrees, and a whole lot of friends around the pool. We haven't had too many days that meet that criteria yet :-(

But, a big spot of sunshine in my life last week was a surprise package from Magnolia that contained my stamp kit. Yay! I couldn't wait to find time to ink one up! Here she is :-)

Rah Rah Sis Boom Bah!!!
I have absolutely no idea what this little cutie is actually named. I call her 'Cheerleader Tilda'. I wonder if I'm right??? I'm sure she will be available at Magnolia-licious really, really soon! Anyway, I was digging through a stack of 12x12 papers that I love but never remember to use, and I found these dp's from Pebbles. They immediately reminded me of my wonderful friend, Mindy, so I tried to channel her when coloring Tilda in a pink/white/brown combo. Those of you that know Mindy know that this is a favorite color combo for her. Those of you that know me have probably never seen me use it! Hah! I actually love the color combo, but I always seem to work with darker, richer colors. Even here my pinks and browns are kinda dark! Oh well, I tried! The flowers and leaves are from WOC. The pink velvet ribbon and silk flower in the middle of it are from my stash. That gorgeous white lace in the background with the pink running through it is from the local craft store. The silver corner piece is also from WOC. I used a Magnolia dragonfly die to cut the little craft dragonfly that is perched by the rose on the left. Oh yeah, I almost forgot...the bottom border was achieved by using a MS punch.
I colored this gorgeous girl with Copic markers. I'm really hooked on them again! I haven't worked with my inks in quite a while! Anyway...the marker details are below:

E0000, 000, 00, 01, 11, 13, 41, 42, 43, 44, R20, 30, 81, 83, 85, N0, 1, 3, W00, 1, 3, 5

Well, that is absolutely it for me today! I hope you enjoyed your visit at least half as much as I enjoyed making this card. It was a true joy :-) Thank you so much for stopping by!

Ciao,

Angie



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! The New Stamps are amazing..... I hope they come soon in the shop!!
    Hugs Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Angie! I´m a fan of your work!! Your cards are amazing and your colouring is so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete